Los Angeles, CA US
• Reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
• Assist in the global month end close and consolidation process for North America and international companies.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Bank Reconciliations.
• Supervise accountant with data entry and supplier reconciliations.
• Journal entries where appropriate.
• Provide key accounting analysis with external auditors and investors.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Proven working experience as a staff accountant or senior staff accountant
• Experience in the media/creative space ideal
• 4 years accounting experience with 2+ years as a Finance Manager
• Advanced degree in Accounting
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Knowledge of SAPbyDesign or similar preferred.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site