San Mateo, CA US
Do you want to work at a company where customers have a real excitement for the products you help build?
PlayStation is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Paid Media Analyst to join our SIE Marketing's Audience, Infrastructure, and Measurement (AIM) team. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in shaping and evolving the way that we connect with our consumers. AIM Analysts have a wide range of skill sets from SQL and audience strategists to attribution modeling. While each analyst possesses areas of expertise, every member of the team has the opportunity to learn and grow new skills outside of their specialty by contributing to all areas of AIM.
In this role you will enable our global marketing organization to understand how our paid media is performing and make data-driven business decisions. You will work as part of our AIM SCRUM team to deliver value to media measurement (80% of work), while also exploring growth opportunities to deliver value for other channels and functions across the AIM team (20% of work). Together as gamer and customer experience advocates, we can show how PlayStation is truly the Best Place to Play!
• Work collaboratively with partners and executives to understand media reporting requirements and deliver robust reporting solutions that provide them with the insights to readily make informed business decisions
• Execute on an advanced analytics backlog where you will perform complex analysis that provides meaningful insights on how to continually evolve and improve our media strategies and tactics
• Advise partners on campaigns, using data-based insights with the goal of optimally achieving important metrics and creating new marketing campaign opportunities
• Provide ad-hoc and scheduled reporting to power PlayStation's paid media activities
• Set and evolve paid media campaign benchmarks across all channels and media types
• Experience translating data from measurement and attribution platforms (Ad servers, MTA solutions, publisher reporting tools, etc) into meaningful reporting solutions adopted across organizations
• Executed sophisticated analysis related to paid media investment across channels for a major consumer brand or media agency
• SQL programming experience required
• 3 years' experience working with relational databases
• 5 years' marketing analytics experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in spreadsheet modeling and presentation-making skills that effectively present data in a compelling way, both verbal and written, to influence business decisions
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills-skilled at analyzing and deriving meaningful insights out of complex data and translating that into actionable strategies
• Experience with web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• Experienced with BI visualization tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy
• You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to overcome challenges while maintaining a positive attitude and even a sense of humor
• Passionate about gaming and video game culture
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.