Burbank, CA US
About The Brand
For over 30 years, the Nickelodeon Animation Studio continues to be one of the largest producers of television animation in the world, reflecting all kids today. Based in Burbank, Calif., with offices in New York, the Studio, designed by our artists and for our artists, is home to the world's greatest creative talents. Our campus of creativity houses top-notch talent, storytellers, artists, production teams, voice actors, cartoon experts and more. At Nickelodeon, we are always looking to recruit dedicated craftspeople to help bring groundbreaking new ideas to life and that starts with you! We are leading the way in animated content for TV series, TV movies, shorts and theatrical features. Some of our new upcoming original animated series include, Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years, Rugrats, Middlemost Post, Star Trek: Prodigy, Big Nate and Santiago of the Seas, among others. Our content development teams are creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, our mentorship of new talent is second to none, and we are committed to hiring inclusively to reflect authenticity in the diverse stories we want to tell. Join us!
Overview and Responsibilities
*position will start as work-from-home for a period of time until we receive clearance to return to the workplace*
Nick Animation is looking for a Post Production Supervisor! We are creating first rate animation for all ages from pre-school through big kids with exciting opportunities across our many platforms including shorts, current series and movies.
• Responsible for all aspects of the post process. Schedules and/or attends all post-related meetings and sessions, including: assemblies, edits, locks, spots, reviews, mixes, color corrections, and QC's.
• Notate, budget, and track Animation Retakes called by key creative and technical producers.
• Ensures that the scheduling and budgetary concerns of the post process are followed and alerts the show Producers and post executives of any problems that may cause the production to miss delivery/air dates or to fall outside of the post budget.
• Works closely with show runners/creators, producers, network execs, production & post staff, and out-of-house post vendors.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the generation and delivery of all post elements for delivery.
• Also responsible for keeping up to date on current and emerging technologies for post production processes and delivery.
• Need to be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and handle numerous changes under pressure.
• A minimum of 3-4 years of both 2D and CG Animation Post Production experience.
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop is required.
• Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs as well as professional NLE apps for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, Color Correction, and Delivery is necessary.
• Bachelor degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site