Los Angeles, CA
The CAA Treasury Team is responsible for managing liquidity and bank management. This strategic role works closely with the Treasurer and Senior Vice President of Finance. The role is responsible for improving and maintaining liquidity management processes and procedures as well as enhancing cash forecasting and debt portfolio analysis and reporting.
• Perform assigned daily cash management functions, including reporting, and working across departments to provide strategic and operational support
• Create and maintain short and long-term cash flow forecasting models, including cash position reports to monitor activity and liquidity; and variance analyses. Continuously work to enhance and document cash flow forecasting methodologies
• Develop cash flow forecast reporting and treasury dashboard to enable CAA leadership to easily understand where CAA stands in relation to cash and debt
• Assist the Accounting Team with monthly interest accruals and debt-related fees; and support accounts payable and trust functions in automating bank related processes
• Assist the Financial Planning and Analysis team with assumptions to develop the cash flow and debt forecasts for the annual budget and long-term forecasts
• Evaluate and implement ways to streamline and automate current processes and reporting to reduce manual work and potential for errors. This includes collaborating with other departments and leveraging technology to ensure improved processes and create value across the company
• Produce internal reports for cash and debt activity; and exhibits for annual statements.
• Prepare and maintain loan covenant compliance models
• Prepare quarterly loan compliance materials, including covenant calculations and formatting accounting information for lender call presentations
• Perform day-to-day loan administration: prepare notices, verify interest payments, prepare interest expense accrual, loan holder analysis and maintain accurate and orderly electronic and paper records
• Support Treasury operations (wires, book transfers); bank account management and bank online portal administration. Assist and ensure that FBAR is filed timely and completely annually
• Perform various duties with respect to Treasury and Finance as assigned
• 5 or more years of experience in treasury or related discipline
• 2 or more years of banking experience
• 1 or more years of cash flow forecasting and modeling for a large, complex business organization
• BS/BA degree in accounting/finance/economics preferred
• CTP and CPA preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Highly analytical, proactive and innovative with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, take direction and interact with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CAA provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CAA will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.