Representative, Cash Receipts
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a new swing shift team member that thrives on timely production of content for publicly available websites and storefronts as well as for internal company use. Have the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes including trafficking, ingesting, formatting, publishing & delivery of digital products.
• Processing Daytime, Primetime, LateNight, Saturday Morning, and CBS All Access originals for completion & delivery to VOD/SVOD/EST partners but foremost publishing to CBS.com.
• Responding and executing internal asset distribution requests for promos, clips, bonus materials, sneak peaks, bloopers, etc.
• Digitization of tape broadcast formats and transcoding to multiple digital file deliverables.
• Formatting video content as well as closed captioning and xml metadata
• Publishing assets by entering accurate metadata and/or triggering the appropriate controls in a CMS tool to control availability of content.
• Adhere to complex folder structure, clean up and archiving process, and QC of prime time episodics.
• This is a position covered under the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the WGA-E
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
• Strong organizational and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams.
• Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
• Experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
You might also have -
• Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage
• Understanding of video and audio mastering properties (frame rate, resolution, channel configurations, etc.)
• Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing