Full Time Job
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Ring of Honor Wrestling (a subsidiary of SBG) is seeking an experienced and creative Promotional Editor / Associate Producer (Pr-editor) for our Production department. Qualified candidates must be able to write, produce, and edit promotional and marketing content on a high level for all pre and post production projects including, but not limited to TV, DVD, PPV, VOD, Live Events, Special Projects and various Marketing projects.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
• Extensive After effects and graphic experience.
• The ability to work in pre, live and post event environments and travel with a group, or alone.
• Professional working knowledge of AVID and Adobe Premier.
Please WOW us with your resume reel and prove why you are the promotional ''Rock Star'' that we are looking for.
• Shoot and Edit quality, high-end, compelling videos to enhance and promote production storylines. These videos can include, but are not limited to, Show opens, Entrance Trons, Recap Videos, Promotional, Marketing and Commercial Productions, etc.
• Some traveling with the ROH production crew to shoot and record elements for Live Events, TV, PPV, VOD and DVD projects
• Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule defined aspects of ROH Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Production Management and to produce, create, and deliver quality projects
• Maintain production equipment and vehicles as needed
• Other production related responsibilities as assigned
• High-end, Non-linear editing experience (Avid and Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
• Extensive scripting and editing of both short and long form content
• Ability to write, produce and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental videography, including lighting, camera and audio in a live and studio setting.
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40lbs
• Adobe creative suite knowledge and experience a must!
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in shooting and editing for production is a must
• A college degree is preferred
• Knowledge and passion for wrestling and production is a plus!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site