Woodland Hills, CA
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Take on complex online services and own their technical delivery.
• Drive full stack development for back-end services through to client-side integration.
• Develop a continuous integration and deployment pipeline for online services.
• Develop, teach and implement best practices for service development.
• Maintain strong relationships between the different disciplines.
• Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback and collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience in designing, developing, and shipping online services at scale.
• Expert knowledge of C++, with relevant professional experience.
• Experience in core areas of online services development including distributed systems, containerization and high availability.
• Professional experience developing client-side online functionality for AAA games.
• Demonstrable professional experience integrating platform APIs such as Xbox Live, PSN and Steam for a shipped title.
• Strong leadership skills to lead a sub-discipline team.
• Demonstrable experience interacting with external APIs and services within a large and robust system.
• Experience working in all phases of game development, from feature design and implementation to bug-fixing.
• Experience developing and working with asynchronous systems.
• Experience developing and maintaining games within a live service environment.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site