Client Service Representative
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
Join our incredible ViacomCBS Ad Solutions team! We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences !
As the Sales Service Executive, you will aid our Account Executives energetically hunting for business as well as maintaining and growing existing business. Your core responsibilities will include client and agency interface, attending client social events, and support of the sale of digital advertising. You will be responsible for liaising with Planning and Inventory and Integrated Marketing, and have experience in crafting compelling presentations.
• Build customized presentations for clients, providing most effective information to drive budgets
• Research target accounts & build strategy to break new business and increase share
• Lead and implement marketing executions across the suite; Music or Kids/Family or Entertainment
• Lead & educate Client Services Representatives/ Sales AssistantsAssist Account Executives in negotiations
• You have 3 years experience in media sales
• You have a Bachelor's degree
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint development (able to build slides and story line)
• Fluent in Excel and data manipulation
• Strong organization skill and detail oriented
• On-air and online media planning acumen
• Media Math proficiency
• Interest in sales and brandingYou have excellent social skills to interact with internal and external clients
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site