Universal Music Group
6 month contract
Maternity Leave Cover
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer within our small corporate finance team at our Moore Park head office for an initial 6 month contract whilst the existing Accounts Payable Officer is on maternity leave. This ''hands on'' role reports directly to the Financial Manager.
The role is responsible for the day to day accounts payable function for both the Australian and United States operations.
What you'll get to do:
• Timely processing and payment of supplier invoices and employee expenses
• Reconciliation of company bank accounts
• Assistance in month end and year end activities, including working papers, analysis and reconciliations
• Assistance to other corporate finance team members as required
What you bring:
• Recently completed or currently studying an Accounting degree
• Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the Film or television industries
• Experience with multi-company, multi-function, multi-currency general ledger system (Great Plains experience preferred)
• Advanced Excel and Word skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisation skills, attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site