Senior Researcher - Social Consumer Insights
Amsterdam, NH NL
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
Based out of our Amsterdam office and reporting to the Manager of Marketing Production Operations, you will be working on solutions designed to facilitate the timely delivery of a wide variety of assets across the EMEA region. Your strategic thinking and your self-motivation will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced environment. You are also extremely curious, detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across asset types, systems, and technologies.
SOURCE AND DISTRIBUTE CREATIVE ASSETS
• Manage the flow of creative assets, including: sourcing files, uploading and tagging shoot footage, and organizing promotional assets.
• Receive, identify and ingest media assets into our digital asset management platforms.
• Serve as liaison between post-production, external agencies, and cross-functional departments to source, manage, and distribute title content for marketing/publicity use.
• Consult with internal content teams regarding updates on media delivery timelines and specs.
MANAGE AND IMPROVE OUR DAM SYSTEMS
• Implement and manage our Digital Asset Management Systems. Create and enforce best practices for digital asset storage on multiple, company-wide platforms.
• Research, deploy and provide training on an asset management system that is used across all Netflix teams to streamline the searchability and delivery of assets
• Control permissions and onboard users to our asset management systems including our proprietary DAMs (VanDAM, Content HUB), clip curation platforms (Mixtape, Clips), and external platforms like PIX.
• Act as DAM support for larger Marketing team including troubleshooting tooling issues.
• Regularly assess the workflow and propose necessary updates to better serve our long-term success. Act as a subject matter expert to identify opportunities for enhancements with engineering teams.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
• +6 years of digital asset management experience.
• Proven experience fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex asset management environments
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks and escalate issues as needed. Ability to work non-standard hours
• Strong knowledge of digital file specs & size formats
• Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, 2nd European language a plus and exceptional attention to detail