Space and Occupancy Planning Manager
Los Gatos, CA
The Globalization team is responsible for translation and cultural adaptation of the content that Netflix creates, from beautiful user interfaces to cinematic original programming. We treat each country we enter differently, since it is not just about translation, it is about providing our audience with an experience that feels local, and we do it at scale.
To do so, we must help our translation vendors internalize Netflix-provided context and information to ensure that their translators provide the best translations. We are looking for a talented Digital Learning Manager to join the Globalization team to support curriculum development and create engaging and effective learning experiences for our translation vendors worldwide.
Our ideal Digital Learning Manager is up to date with the latest training tools and digital technology to make learning engaging and fun. In addition, this role requires experience with configuring and launching LMS platforms as well as defining and implementing learning tools for virtual instruction.
Digital Learning Strategy, Tools and Technology
• Develop and implement a digital learning strategy, using adult learning principles, and identify areas of the curriculum best served by great tools and technology.
• With your knowledge of LMS platforms and the most effective learning features, launch and implement a digital learning platform globally, including managing the administration, maintenance and post rollout development.
• Define, document, and maintain the scope of all learning projects that involve digital learning methods. Create, track, and maintain project plans.
• Develop a trusting partnership with internal SMEs and external stakeholders to create and implement successful digital learning programs.
• Work with reporting platforms like Tableau to measure the success of our training programs. Identify and monitor metrics that inform and validate content quality, usage, business impact and scalability.
• Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Instructional Design & Technology and/or related fields
• Extensive experience with scoping, developing and implementing digital learning solutions, including but not limited to eLearnings, interactive videos, multimedia, quiz creators, etc.
• Experience with the implementation and administration of Learning Management Systems and platforms globally is required. Specific experience in developing learning programs and solutions for a global company (e.g. creating learning experiences for an international audience) is a plus.
• Experience using e-learning authoring software (Captivate, Articulate or similar) and reporting platforms, like Tableau, is highly preferred
• Ability to tie learning objectives to key business objectives effectively and to use program data metrics to demonstrate success. Familiarity with using data collection, research and analysis to assess project outcomes
• Ability to collaborate successfully, communicate effectively and pay attention to detail. Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success in managing work and time effectively.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
• Experience working in a cross-cultural, international environment is a plus.
• Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site