Content Design Manager, Growth & Customer Health
Los Gatos, CA US
About the role:
The Interactive Producer manages the development and delivery of all assets a viewer sees as soon as they hit play on an interactive title, as well as exploring new interactive formats.
This role will directly interface with Netflix content, design, and engineering teams, as well as external content partners to track and manage specifications, assets, and reviews. You will need to expedite design development and easily articulate the work, milestones, deadlines, and goals along the way.
This role requires a high tolerance for iteration, failure, and an ability to learn and move on quickly as your work will directly affect the future design and function of the Netflix member experience.
• Focus on the production of multiple interactive titles from greenlight to delivery.
• Guide ideation into specifications, working cross functionally to identify and resolve questions and emerging issues.
• Create and manage internal development schedules in coordination with the external content production schedules.
• Work with external content producers and internal stakeholders (Content, Post Production, and Engineering) to track deliverables of key interactive assets which include UI/UX designs, content delivery and more.
• Ensure that all productions run smoothly, internal and external milestones are hit, tech dependencies are resolved and that there is effective consistent, cross-functional communication throughout.
• Analyze and seek opportunities to optimize current processes by pushing to improve efficiency and quality.
• Contribute to the growth and exploration of new interactive experiences with a talented team.
• 7-10+ years working within Animation Production, Live Action Production, and/or Video Gaming, or Application Development
• Mastery in digital production and project management skills
• Ability to guide design strategy and execution of deadlines with internal design resources, external partners and content creators while adhering to product best-practices
• Expertise in effectively managing, addressing and responding to design feedback
• Clear understanding of user experience and visual design specifications
• Eye for detailed, high-quality creative
• Versatility, diplomacy and adaptability to bridge partnerships and drive the work
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Self-motivated with the capability of working independently
• Willingness/ability to travel domestically ~ 10-20%
Why work at Netflix?
• If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high-performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 140+ million members across the globe.
• We value high performance, freedom, and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes, or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
• We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.
• You are passionate and curious about design, innovation, technology, and content.
• You demand excellence and have a clear POV on both quality and strategy.
• You must be strategic, a forward-thinker, extremely organized, an effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• You operate with a high level of intellectual curiosity and have the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an adaptable, goal-oriented contributor, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge.
• You are tireless in the pursuit of innovation. We are revolutionizing the entertainment industry, and we're just getting started!
• You understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
• You have a profound love of movies and television.
• You have a good sense of humor.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site