Original Series Publicity Manager
London, EN GB
Read our culture memo to learn more about how we work at Netflix.
We are on the hunt to expand our Audio Visual Team to support our growing studio initiatives. This is an opportunity to have a direct and long lasting impact on the Netflix Studio brand. In collaboration with our internal studio technology teams, you will help define what a modern, innovative and forward-thinking studio looks like in today's production landscape.
Based out of our London office, the team partners closely with production teams to design, build, and support the production offices and facilities that are producing Netflix's growing originals slate around the globe. Post production, review, exhibition, and meeting spaces are some of the areas we currently undertake. Our team works passionately to empower our content creatives to realize and accurately represent their vision. Domestic and global travel will be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
• Excels in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Has the proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can turn design ideation into action.
• Is a confident, attentive individual who feels comfortable reaching out to partner teams to form strong relationships and establish lines of communication.
• Demonstrates the ability and desire to stay informed about new technologies and how they can contribute to the workflow of our studio operations.
• Thrives on technical and infrastructure challenges and takes pride in solving them.
• Strategically thinks about both the technical and non-technical aspects of the business.
• Is a team player willing to jump in when necessary, whether it's a conference room in the office or an event that needs an extra set of hands.
Required Experience and Skills
• Extensive experience in AV project management in a production or post production environment. You may have worked in a Head of Technology role in Post Production, as a Lead Engineer and Project Manager for a System Integrator in broadcast, post production or high-end CI.
• Familiarity with video formats and standards and the production use-cases they best serve (HDCP, 4K, HDR, and Dolby Vision).Knowledge of cinematic audio processing systems including Cinema ATMOS, Consumer ATMOS, Dolby Surround, etc.
• Experience working closely with stakeholders and creatives in a production or post production environment. Experience in design and oversight of studio facilities from the ground-up including optimal speaker and monitor placement, HVAC and electrical requirements, cable routing, technical furniture, lighting and appropriate hardware.
• Experience of acoustic design and construction of critical audio environments for both acoustic isolation and in-room response is preferred.
• Experience with different types of consumer (including OLED) and professional display devices, and the latest new large-screen video wall technologies.
• Knowledge of Audio DSPs - QSC QSYS, Harman Audio ArchitectUnderstanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow within a post or production environment.
• Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site