Head Of Payments
Singapore, SG SG
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Production Operations in APAC, and based out of Singapore, you will join a growing team that manages the post production of Netflix's Marketing Campaigns.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating localized AV marketing assets for global distribution. You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You have creative sensibility and a keen eye for storytelling. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
• Localize & version marketing AV assets to meet the specific requirements of each region.
• Use After Effects to localize graphics cards, Title Treatment animations, lower thirds etc.
• Export and encode spots for review and for final delivery.
• Support Localization Editors in their deliveries.
• Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimizations.
• Collaborate with coordinators to encode, traffic and track assets for a global marketing campaign.
• Assist with the management of paperwork, assets, and related documents.
• Edit AV marketing material, including shot swaps and end card changes.
• Execute creative edits/GFX creation including but not limited to: sizzle reels, cut-downs, hot-fixes.
• 5+ years Offline GFX/Editing experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, or in film or episodic TV work. Experience in finishing spots for Broadcast preferred. Short-form preferred.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on AfterEffects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve & Cinema 4D a plus.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Deep familiarity with both current and burgeoning AV Post Production workflows. This includes current and upcoming standards, as well as best practices for codecs, frame rates, 4K and HDR/SDR deliveries.
• High attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• Please provide a showreel of your motion graphic/editing skills with your application.
• Language fluency in English and Thai/Chinese required.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site