Stamford, CT US
The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking a Booking Production Assistant. This is a Run of Show Position. Responsibilities include:
• Book guests and multiple stories to appear on the show• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
• Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting assigned associate producer and producer in all stages of production
• Perform research on potential show topics or guests
• Minimum of 1 year of TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships) or Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, including nights & weekends
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site