Maya Pipeline TD
Montreal, QC US
Lookdev TD's are responsible for producing high-quality lookdev and shading for CG Assets for our Environments department. If you have a passion for Lookdev and have experience in creating photo real environments then we want to hear from you.
For consideration we would expect many of the following skills:
• Strong Knowledge of Renderman (user level)
• Strong understanding of rendering methods.
• Understanding Physically Plausible Shading models
• Shader Writing Ability is a plus
• Previous experience with Linux
• Knowledge of Mel/Python scripting
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
• Experience of real-world lighting and photography
• Katana experience would be a bonus
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Look Dev team at the time
you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at MPC then please join us on Facebook, Twitter and follow us on Linkedin.