New York, NY
Archival Technician (Part Time)
Hearst Television is looking for a part-time Archival Technician to assist with the digitization and cataloging of WLKY-TV's vast tape library. This will be a fully remote work position.
• Spot check digitized clips using a virtual portal and assist with titling
• Work with content team to categorize, title and catalog clips
• Knowledge of broadcast operations in a TV station
• Knowledge of archival operation
• Some experience in a TV newsroom is preferred
• Detail-oriented worker
• Keen interest in archival projects
• Ability to work independently
• Knack for problem solving
• Strong work ethic
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site