Space and Occupancy Planning Manager
Los Gatos, CA
The Detection and Response team at Netflix is a central security team that gathers security intelligence, responds to security incidents, and looks for attacker activity in our environment. You will lead the product vision and implementation of a full-cycle security threat intelligence program at Netflix. We are looking for a security analyst to build and operate a program primarily focused on analyzing threats and tracking known adversaries and emerging threats relevant to Netflix.
The person in this role will own, build, and advance our threat intelligence capability. In collaboration with other team members, you will be responsible for designing and developing a structured methodology to identify, classify, prioritize, and report cyber threats. You will deliver briefs, reports, and presentations to internal stakeholders and be the point of contact for external industry partners.
Desired skills and background:
• Knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
• Ability to research and develop threat profiles, attacker activity, and trends
• Ability to analyze threat information based on suspected and known context
• Ability to correlate data and research using open source and custom repositories
• Ability to collaborate effectively within and across teams
• Experience producing and distributing intelligence products to executive audiences is highly preferred
We are looking for thoughtful security professionals who enable our mission and support our freedom and responsibility culture. You can learn more about life at Netflix by watching our security talks or exploring our open source work.
The Netflix culture permeates our work environment. It determines who we hire, how we work together, and how we make decisions. It encourages us to bring our best every day while valuing collaboration over individual achievement.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service, with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across various genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.