Executive Assistant To EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
New York, NY
The Trade Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for working with key NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group stakeholders, internally and externally, to market and increase national sales of Bravo, E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, CNBC Prime & Universal Kids.
• Sales Collateral and Materials: Work with Manager in creating, developing and managing the Entertainment & Lifestyle Group sales materials for all properties: sales presentations, trade website/online media kit, sales videos, one-sheets, creative assets, email blasts, etc.
• Internal Communication: Support the Manager on inbound marketing requests across the Entertainment & Lifestyle Group and liaise with all appropriate internal groups: Ad Sales, Creative Partnerships, Consumer Marketing, Research, Network partners, etc., to facilitate seamless, efficient and transparent communication.
• Results, Reporting and Renewals: Support pre/post-sell process (e.g., support team in building collateral during the pre-sell process to working on recap presentations for the post-sell process). Work collaboratively with counterparts across Sales to refine and enhance ad sales communication for the Entertainment & Lifestyle vertical as well as across the NBCU Portfolio.
• Events: Support Entertainment & Lifestyle Group Manager with event management (ideation, venue exploration, branding, list management & day of execution) on immersive & one-of-a-kind events that helps sales build and strengthen their relationships with key clients
• Prefer at least 1 of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative and promotion
• Bachelor's Degree
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
• Experience in media marketing and the advertising sales process
• Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills
• A positive attitude and the ability to work/communicate effectively with different constituents
• A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Excellent oral and written skills
• A comprehensive understanding of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, other presentation platforms, etc. (Photoshop experience is preferred)
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site