Television Business Affairs Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
The SVP of Brand Creative & Design is looking for a sharp, proactive and detail-oriented Coordinator. This role will have complete ownership of all calendars, expenses and virtual and in-person meetings and agendas, with an ultimate focus on maximizing time effectively. You will also track and prioritize deadlines and personal productivity, act as the go-to resource for the supporting team on processes, procedures and help escalate urgent matters, all while keeping a good pulse on the organization's health and morale. The expectations for this role are big - but the environment is ripe for someone looking to grow in the entertainment industry. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with creative and passionate team members who are focused on raising the creative bar and executing ground-breaking campaigns. You must thrive on innovation, working to inspire a multifunctional team with an approach that embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication and diversity.
• Heavy calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• Ownership of various virtual and in-person meetings, with a hyper-focus on productivity, agenda setting and guaranteeing delivery of all pre-read materials.
• Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and team events.
• Prepare monthly expense reports and handle complex travel itineraries.
• Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming to CBS.
• Serve as the face of CBS on behalf of your lead and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
• Establish trusted relationships across the extended management team, i.e., C-suite leaders, key client leaders, etc.
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication and collaboration.
• Prepare department hours and timesheets if needed for final approval.
• 2+ years of experience in in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing and/or 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role.
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook e-mail/calendar, Zoom, Slack, Adobe, OneDrive, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Able to invent new and streamlined ways of communicating and assisting at high-volumes.
• Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams.
• Track record of consistently going above and beyond.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Mac operating systems.
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends when necessary for the business.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site