Kalamazoo, MI US
WWMT-TV/CW7/WWMT.COM has an immediate opening for an organized, creative and energetic Content Manager. The ideal candidate will guide and direct the storytelling processes on all platforms. This person will plan all news coverage and clearly communicate expectations to the team. They will work closely with staff to ensure content is distributed correctly across all platforms. As a newsroom leader, the expectation is that the Content Center Manager will lead by example and work with other managers to empower staff to be their best.
• Plan and manage content on all platforms
• Be able to add content to website, social media and newscasts
• Clearly articulate coverage plans to news staff
• Be an active participant in all news coverage
• Build and maintain relationships with community leaders
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Four-year degree in journalism or communications preferred
• Strong writing skills and a proven track record for getting results on initiatives
• Great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating
• Demonstrated leadership skills - at least 3 years of management experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site