Email Marketing and Content Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Arlington, VA US
Do you have a passion for digital media, a commitment for problem solving, and leadership skills? If so, look no further – Sinclair Digital is looking for a Digital Operations Manager to join our cross-country team of digital experts. This position will report directly to Senior Manager, Sales Operations.
With over 200 properties across the country, Sinclair Digital supports the digital efforts of 160+ Local News and Entertainment stations (CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, MyTV, CW) and 30+ Local and National Sports networks. This team is responsible for supporting the digital sales efforts and ad development for the company.
In this role, you will manage a team of digital experts that specializes in campaign and inventory management for our News and Entertainment stations all over the country. You will also assist in digital ad development and ad tech support for internal and external needs. All while working alongside fellow digital experts to shape the digital landscape at the Sinclair organization.
Simply put, this position is vital to our growing digital business!
What you will be doing?
• Team lead and manage local Ad Specialists
• Over see support of 191 local broadcast stations
• Define team and individual goals
• Train and onboard new and existing staff
• Day to day operations of local team
• Collaborate on operations strategy
• Work within cross-country sales and operations teams
• Mentor, coaching and training team of digital specialists
• Support troubleshooting efforts
• Serve as Digital guru for Stations
• Execute high-level reporting
• Needs to travel locally - Washington DC, Hunt Valley MD
What You'll Bring
• 2 years in management (or mentoring)
• 3-4 years of experience in Digital or sales Operations
• Expert experience in trafficking digital formats, including VAST, VPAID
• Detailed comprehension Operative, JIRA or other sales or queue management systems
• Inventory & campaign management experience
• Proven history in Ad Ops for publishers, agency or digital networks
• Excellent written skills and communication skills
• Firm understanding of the digital landscape and a dynamic marketplace
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
• A problem solver with an analytical mind
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends & technologies
• The ability to lead and drive collaboration
• Likes to laugh and have fun!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site