Santa Monica, CA US
Work with the Awards Director on all aspects of awards process from pre-entry through post-ceremony for approximately 100 awards per year of varying profiles (including but not limited to Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes, SAG Awards, Peabodys, etc.) for all HBO Max, TNT, TBS and truTV programming and collaborate with HBO-centric team as needed.
• Handle entries within hard deadlines for competitions with minimal supervision.
• Develop knowledge of assigned programming.
• Complete accurate entry forms in accordance to eligibility requirements and manage all support materials (clips, photos, etc.).
• Gather nomination and ceremony materials such as clips, photos, key art and music.
• Assist with ceremony-related tactical details – gather and disseminate pertinent ceremony and red carpet information, coordinate nominee and executive attendance and facilitate publicist credentials.
• Draft timely memos announcing nominations and wins. These documents must be absolutely accurate and their formatting flawless as they are circulated company-wide and beyond.
• Maintain HBO Max and Turner programming calendars and acquire all credits, crew lists and cast lists.
• EXTREMELY organized, thorough, accurate and meticulously detail-oriented.
• Highly efficient and deadline-driven, successful at multitasking and prioritizing an enormous volume of concurrent tasks and responsibilities.
• Self-motivated, reliable and able to work and think independently while being a solid team player.
• Quick yet thoughtful problem solving and follow through.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form.
• Adaptable to ever-changing awards and programming landscapes.
• Calmly handles stress and various personalities with a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work holidays and weekends on a seasonal basis and as needed throughout the year.
• Entertainment-related experience is required. Awards experience is strongly preferred.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site