Burbank, CA US
Account Coordinator (Freelance)
The Account Management coordinator's job is to work closely with the Program Marketing team facilitating the collective video and key art needs for all Marketing campaigns by streamlining timelines and milestones, gathering on-set production requirements, creating asset lists with schedules and tracking all budgets for each title.
• Oversee the planning process of a given campaign which includes working closely with Program Marketing mapping out the key dates to ensure all teams are meeting deadlines.
• Communicate the constantly changing production and premiere dates to the line producers and production staff so they can adjust their schedules accordingly.
• Facilitate various strategy meetings across all departments and shows to further develop a campaign plan that will include many creative and production disciplines across Social, Paid Advertising, off-channel and the HBO Max platform.
• Track all finances for a campaign and communicate the status back to Program Marketing and Creative Services to minimize any overages.
• Update the Corporate Finance team with any budget changes as it relates to Program Marketing, Creative Services, Production and Photo Services.
• Work together with the Project Management team to ensure a full transition and hand off once the assets start to get produced.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities under tight deadlines
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• A self starter who can work unsupervised and make independent decisions
• Video production and post-production experience preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site