Cincinnati, OH US
WKRC-TV is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Sales Account Executive. We are looking for someone to focus on driving revenue by selling digital media solutions to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, be fearless when making cold calls and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, this is the place for you.
Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors, continuing education and awareness of digital media trends, obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting, and successful negotiations. You will report to and have tremendous support from our Digital Sales Manager and will also have the opportunity to work for the largest marketing and technology company in the USA. Most importantly - we are looking for a revenue generator to join our fast paced digital sales team to lead Cincinnati as the digital partner of choice.
Responsibilities will include:
• Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
• Conduct in-depth client needs analyses to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close large
• Meet or (preferably) exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Strong ability to sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs, from among our product suite that includes Website Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing, Email Marketing, SMS Loyalty Programs, and local news assets
• Client campaign management and retention experience of large multi-market campaigns
• Provide clients with cross platform marketing solutions
• Work with other marketing consultants and managers, as directed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• A bachelor's degree is preferred
• 2+ years of digital sales experience and/or digital agency experience is preferred
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Comprehensive understanding of digital assets and current digital trends
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
• Must be a confident, flexible, be able to multi-task, and be able to work independently
• Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
• Professional appearance is a must
• Reliable transportation and a good driving record.
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site