Tulsa, OK US
The General Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of sales managers and marketing consultants in developing and managing the sales strategies and tactical plans across multiple platforms. This, with a laser focus on customer service and stewardship, the GSM will ensure attainment of revenue goals.
The General Sales Manager will plan and guide our local and national -platform sales efforts.
• Establish sales strategies; on-going tactical plan adjustments; work with MC's in developing quarterly revenue goals, and accountability thereof monthly, quarterly and annually
• Train, manage, and motivate all sales personnel and encourage the development of non-traditional revenue sources via Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
• Train sales team to sell products and services via Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
• Lead sales promotions and develop non-traditional revenue sources
• Enforce the use of SELL/CRM track; CNA's, daily/weekly touchpoints and ensure conversion to maximize sales
• Maintain a well-developed sales team by identifying future staffing requirements within sales Department
• Oversee inventory pricing and management in concert with the Yield Management team
• Manage and control sales revenue by developing strong relationships with local clients
• Work with the promotions department to create sales opportunities
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• A proven track record of new business and digital success is a must
Additional responsibilities will include exceeding revenue goals, forecasting, inventory control and pricing, sales promotion, development of non-traditional revenue sources, as well as new media and strategic planning. Excellent inventory management is essential, and familiarity with OSI a plus!
• 3-5 years experience in TV Sales Management
• Hands on TV advertising sales and operational background is a must
• Ability to grow revenue through digital interactive and other approaches
• Strong and positive leadership skills
• Highly skilled leader, negotiator and motivator
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OSI or WideOrbit preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!