We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
What you'll do:
• Working on roto of objects/characters having heavy motion blur (eg running characters, camera pan, rigorously moving cloth, leaves, swaying trees, fine hair, bushes, wines, fur and grass where details and shapes need to be creatively added.
• Roto shots having focus shift (rack focus) and inconsistent edges.
• Roto Under lit shots.
• Roto moving ground/hill/mountains surfaces that are changing due to parallax.
• In case of a split shot, he/she would be responsible for combining the splines and mattes and presenting the final output.
• In case of a split releasing, rendering and publishing the combined shot with correct naming.
• Mentoring Assistant Artists assigned to him/her to get them up to speed, and deliver shots on time.
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience with Silhouette.
• Getting tracks from various software like Maya, Nuke and Mocha.
ROTO Key Artist Essentials:
• Should be having a problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively with fellow artists.
• As a Roto Key Artists you would produce accurate roto mattes quickly on shots requiring details, in case of a split task work on combing the final shot.
• Would be responsible for timely deliveries.
• Run shot teams, Groom/Support Junior artists.
• A general understanding of the VFX production and comp workflows.
• Able to work on tight deadlines.
• VFX experience of 3-5 Years in Silhouette.
• An understanding of motion blur and how it affects mattes and patches.
• A desire to learn new techniques and teach fellow artists.
• Team-working abilities.
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Basic experience of Maya and Mocha.
• A small amount of scripting knowledge - Python preferred.
• Previous experience in a VFX environment.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous VFX experience in Hollywood movies.