Sinclair Broadcast Group
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Creative Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscriber Acquisition team! As a Creative Coordinator at Hulu, you will be supporting the creative operations team to launch and refresh major media campaigns.
The right person for this role is someone who is self-motivated, highly organized, adaptable and has a passion for TV. If you are someone with strong project management and organization skills, in addition to an eye for creative, this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support the development of all creative requests and manage approvals, deadlines and delivery to support the Subscriber Acquisition team execute and refresh campaigns
• Create, update and monitor all creative tickets in Hulu’s project management platform
• Assist in creative concept ideation and execution of team’s creative testing roadmap
• Support the creative review process across internal and external teams, aggregating feedback to lay out clear action items
• Partner with team members and agency partners to pull reports and aggregate creative insights
• Partner with Ad Ops and Media teams for seamless creative trafficking and campaign launch across channels
• Develop a working knowledge of campaign objectives and goals, creative guidelines and specs by platform, and an understanding of how that is translated into media campaigns
• Partner with Finance and Procurement teams to track purchase orders and ensure accurate invoice reconciliation points
WHAT TO BRING
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment. Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Must be a very strong communicator with internal teams and external vendors. Has a team mentality.
• Excellent teammate with the ability to bring creative ideas to the organization.
• A positive self-starter attitude, with the ability to work cross-functionally to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
• BA or BS degree required.
• 1-2 years of experience working in ad operations or creative management
• Experience with Airtable or other project management tools.