Coordinator, Brand Marketing
Universal City, CA
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, Sales Marketing, Peacock Kids
• Liaise with key accounts and relationships, and develop and oversee the implementation plans to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
• Manage and collaborate with the Branded Programming Coordinator on assigned campaigns
• Develop sales decks to assist the Sales team in maintaining relationships, negotiation, and closing Brand Partnership deals
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans and media plans to achieve objectives
• Manage Paid Media campaigns for Peacock Kids Originals and Brand Partnership deals
• Develop, create and sustain long-term marketing collateral and market positioning for Peacock Kids
• Assist in identification of potential clients in the digital kids' space
• Collaborate with Content Strategy team to develop reports on marketing performance and activity to present to clients
• Manage operating budgets for each of the deals and collaborate with Finance to review revenue, spend, and forecasts of active deals
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years of sales marketing & project management experience at an agency, studio, media/social company, or sales organization
• Project Management skillset
• Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing
• Understanding of digital media landscape, digital advertising, and digital ad sales processes
• Awareness of kids' media and advertising landscape
• Strong presentation and writing skills - including working with/presenting to external clients and internal leadership
• Demonstrates leadership and is team-oriented demonstrated by relevant management experience
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond in a dynamic work environment
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Capacity to work effectively in intercompany sales and marketing team environments and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site