Program Publicity Director
New York, NY
Disney Streaming Service is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy & Planning to lead short and long-term strategic planning for ESPN+. The Sr. Marketing Planning Manager will play a vital role in developing the cross-channel promotional roadmap aligned to key content moments and conversion events.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in long-term business planning & marketing analysis, with the goal of growing an engaged, high LTV userbase. Our ideal candidate is experienced in marketing direct-response campaigns and subscription-based products.
• Play a leadership role in developing the strategic promotional roadmap that aligns ESPN+ content strategy with marketing executions, including performance marketing, retention and owned channel tactics.
• Execution of Marketing-related assignments
• Ability to draft integrated marketing plans, strategies and forecasts. Define KPIs to measure roadmap success and forecast performance to inform accurate planning
• Partner with Media, Lifecycle, Product Development, Analytics, and Design teams to influence key growth areas, campaign strategy, and messaging
• Imagine, test, and iterate new conversion opportunities across owned platforms, email, search, social, display, affiliate, and emerging platforms
• Drive optimizations based on analytical insights and data to show positive return on marketing efforts, continuously improving user lifetime value
• Ongoing cohort analysis and profile development to plan targeted messaging, thereby driving cohort engagement.
• Lead multiple projects involving cross-team deliverables and accountability.
• Manage a team of 1-2 people.
• 7+ years in investment banking, management consulting, strategic planning, and/or corporate strategy, ideally in the sports or digital subscription space
• 2 years of management experience
• MBA from top tier business school preferred
• Multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives
• Collaborative leader comfortable with complex, cross-functional projects across teams
• Clear understanding of full funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
• Balance of creative and analytical thinking
• Sports fan a must
• Proven track record of delivering on growth and strategy within a direct-to-consumer or digital subscription business; comfortable executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
• Experience leading cross-functional team alignment and strategic planning
• A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
• A strong communicator comfortable navigating complex and highly matrixed businesses.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site