Production Assistant, Olympic Games
The Maury Povich Show is seeking a Office Production Assistant. This is a Run of Show position.
• Office management duties include distributing mail, greeting visitors, maintaining upkeep of Office & Kitchen: tracking inventory, ordering and stocking supplies
• Facilities and Operations contact for heat/air, phone issues
• Other ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• At least one (1) year television or Film administration and/or production work experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have ability to work flexible hours due to the production schedule of the show, including weekends and evenings when necessary.
• Previous Reception or assistant work experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge and interest in pop-culture is a plus.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in very busy situations
• Demonstrate good ''people skills'' in order to interact with co-workers and producers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site