Lead Product Manager
New York, NY
IMG Licensing is hiring a Director of Brand Licensing who will support the overall sales and business development efforts across key client accounts and licensing programs. You are an entrepreneurial, commercially-driven licensing professional with a great history of winning new business, expanding opportunities for clients, and possess versatility managing diverse licensing clients and their products spanning industry, categories, and geography.
Core Duties And Responsibilities
• Strategy / Ideation: Strategize with account leads on how to drive program growth (new & organic); ensure understanding of each respective client brand extension strategy
• Prospecting : Actively research product categories and industries to develop a list of potential products and licensee partners to pursue / secure coordinate sharing of relevant sales materials with key prospects; maintain detailed status of activity
• Pitch Preparation : Develop sales materials and presentations for external use; organize relevant / available research and participate in sales pitches / presentations where relevant
• Consumer Insights : Research and stay apprised of competitive and marketplace trends across key client and licensee categories, as well as, licensing trends overall
• Account Management : Assist in the day-to-day management of key clients and licensees including status meeting coordination and reports; maintain and present regular updates/status externally and internally; support specific requests from licensees as needed
• 5 to 10 years of experience in consulting, project / client management, brand management or business development.
• Experience in brand licensing a plus especially in the following industries/categories: Food & Beverage, Automotive, Hardware, Industrial, Sports and Fashion
• Bachelor's degree required (MBA a plus)
• Strong project management skills with ability to work under pressure
• Resourceful Self-starter with a strategic and operational approach
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Ability to achieve results and complete assignments in a timely manner
• Highly organized with strong follow-through and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills – must be willing to be an active and vocal contributor to the team / business
• Proficiency in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site