Summer 2021 Intern - Games Brand Marketing
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Game Audio Music Production Assistant Intern
San Mateo, CA
You will be assisting Music Supervisors and Music Editors in audio production work and integrating music in video games. You have the ability to effectively support key members of development teams, producers, composers and other subject areas while they work in the audio production facilities.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
You will provide support for a variety of project audio production needs. You will assist audio leads and support staff on technical and operational support for the successful implementation of audio production. You will also support the Music Production staff with the integration and testing of music.
Facilities Maintenance Support:
You will support Audio production facilities maintenance and management as well help with equipment setup, configuring, and maintenance of different DAW setups.
• Real passion for video games and love music
• Excellent written and verbal communication along with strong organizational skills
• Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently, prioritize, and stay focused in a collaborative environment
• You have exposure and knowledge of audio middleware and implementation tools (FMOD, Wwise, etc.)
• Familiar with database and spreadsheet organization
• Working knowledge of Pro Tools
• A highly motivated teammate who understands professional studio etiquette
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site