Corporate Safety Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is building the world's leading internet TV network, offering great films and series that push the boundaries of storytelling and delight members of all ages and tastes across the world. To achieve this we've assembled top-notch creative teams to find those inventive storytellers and high caliber technical teams to create the groundbreaking technology required to delight our 193 million members around the globe.
As we grow our business and teams, we look for people from a wide range of backgrounds to reflect the global nature of our customers. It takes a diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create a truly global internet TV network. While we highly value the importance of diversity in our teams, we also recognize the even greater importance of building an inclusive environment where all employees feel equally welcomed and their voices valued - without inclusion, diversity cannot thrive. At Netflix, all employees own this mission, not just one person or team.
Inclusion and Diversity are at the forefront of everything that we do, but it's especially important for the Talent Acquisition team. The Netflix recruiting team helps develop strategies to ensure inclusion and diversity are a priority. Due to the importance of this continued work and focus the Inclusion Recruiting Programs team is hiring a Program Manager to focus specifically on inclusion and diversity recruitment efforts and help support the recruiters, researchers, recruiting leaders, & business leaders.
IRP Managers will partner with TA leaders to develop, manage, and support efforts that lend to recruiting pipeline diversity. They will accomplish this by designing an approach within 3 focus areas: Resourcing Talent Acquisition; Facilitating Engagement Efforts; and Managing Strategic Partnerships.
This role can be located in either our Los Angeles or Los Gatos office.
Resourcing Talent Acquisition:
Providing continuous support to TA to uplevel them in diversity recruiting:
• Assessing the team's gaps/challenges and creating continuous learning opportunities
• Maintaining a centralized hub of resources
• Partnering with Talent Ops to assess relevant tools
• Creating Best Practices
• Being the liaison between TA and the Inclusion team with a goal of alleviating blockers/challenges
• Provide guidance that empowers TA to confidently strengthen their diversity recruiting muscle
Facilitating Engagement Efforts:
Creating and collaborating on efforts for TA & the Business to interface with underrepresented talent:
• Assessing conference sponsorship & attendance through a recruitment lens
• Managing and partnering on recruiting events and efforts
• Designing recruiting event strategies
• Aligning with ERG efforts to engage potential candidates
• Bridging the gap between conference/event attendee interest and interview pipeline engagement
Managing Strategic Partnerships:
Establishing and managing relationships with organizations traditionally serving underrepresented people groups:
• Assessing organizations & maintaining mutually beneficial relationships
• Curating opportunities for networking and engagement between the business and partner organization
• Leveraging partnerships to access potential candidates that would have not otherwise been on our radar
• Partnering with the Emerging Talent PM on engagement strategies for emerging talent
We want someone who has….
• A proven passion for inclusion and diversity and experience working with organizations with members from underrepresented groups
• 5+ yrs. of diversity recruiting experience
• Project management experience, ideally in the HR, Recruiting or Inclusion & Diversity space
• Excellent EQ and an empathetic communication style that fosters connection, collaboration and confidence
• Confidence to rely on own judgment and discretion to work independently, keep multiple plates spinning and take smart risks
• Autonomy, drive and confidence in the recruiting and I&D space.
• Self-starter and proactive about their work and determining new ideas for our team to explore.
• Ability to embody the Netflix core values