Assistant Marketing Manager
Universal Music Group
Singapore, SG SG
Netflix is looking for a Publicity Coordinator to join our growing APAC Publicity team based in Singapore. We are looking for individuals who live and breathe entertainment and who are eager to take on any task, big or small. Netflix has grown to more than 183 million streaming members in 190 countries -- and counting. With more incredible entertainment content on the way, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A chance to work with a team that is transforming entertainment through quality content that launches worldwide, and an innovative platform that enables viewers to watch any time, on any device. With popular titles such as The Witcher, Stranger Things, Extraction, To All The Boys I've Loved Before and many more.
The Publicity Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the Publicity team across films and series. Tasks are varied, extensive and timely.
They will include but are not limited to:
• Maintain the originals publicity press site
• Assigning screeners via Netflix media site
• Update and maintain various department databases and trackers
• Work with and assist Netflix publicity agencies
• Ordering supplies and general admin
• Assisting with talent travel needs
• Coordinating of junkets in the region
• Assisting at premieres and other publicity events
• Assisting in the scheduling and coordination of talent/media interviews, via phone, video, or in person.
• Assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation
• Help put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker, bigger and better.
• Tracking and distribution of top press coverage on key titles
• Liaising with key localisation stakeholders for any press material translation and local agencies to distribute said releases.
• Distribution of publicity materials and strategy for campaigns - images, trailers, production notes, etc.
The successful candidate is:
• Confident and able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion.
• Meticulous about the details. Every single one of them.
• Thorough, completes tasks and follows up.
• Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of television, film and pop culture.
• A great communicator – via email, by phone, in person-and simultaneously.
• Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues.
• Aware that the world of publicity is not a 9-5 job.
• Organized, organized, organized
• A true team player who is strong under pressure situations and has high global IQ
• Poised, not scared to speak up with the team, and mature.
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
• A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
• Knows Google Drive like the back of their hand.
• Ideally has experience dealing with talent reps, PR agencies, and internal executives
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment
• A clear and concise communicator
• Fluency & strong writing ability in English is required and a regional language will be a plus
• At least 2+ years of previous coordinator/project manager experience preferred
• Prior entertainment studio, TV network or agency experience preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site