Full Time Job
CBS Television Stations
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
CBS Boston is hiring a Program Coordinator responsible for keeping track of programming contracts for a group of CBS Owned Television stations including contract input and episode scheduling in programming software.
• Maintain Programming contracts including input into programming software and uploading to shared site
• Maintain Program Schedules and changes across network, syndicated, local and paid programming.
• Maintain Program Names and House Numbers across all programming
• Maintain Episode Numbers and episode scheduling for syndicated programming
• Assist with Children's Programming FCC filings and files
• Assist with Paid Programing scheduling
• Communicate and release relevant information to station, traffic, master control and listing services contacts.
• Working knowledge of programming software such as SIMS preferred
• Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
• Strong Communications & Organizational Skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
• Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
• Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
• 1-2 Years Television programming or traffic experience preferred
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site