Under the direction of the Senior Compensation Consultant or Compensation Partner Lead, the Compensation Analyst will work closely with Compensation Consultant(s) in support of the Compensation Consulting function providing detailed analytical and operational support on general or specific programs, initiatives and projects within assigned business unit and/or client groups.
• Responsible for supporting ongoing analysis, evaluation and support to team and/or HR Partners on a variety of compensation matters as it relates to job role clarity, job evaluation, market pricing, internal and external assessment of appropriate peers, pay approach recommendation for assigned areas, research of competitive and best pay practices, and FLSA determination.
• Takes initiative around job audits, evaluated job descriptions and recommends appropriate actions to resolved compensation-related issues.
• Contribute to the development of customized incentive plan design or structures within business unit and collaborate with Compensation Operations/Strategy team on enterprise-wide initiatives, like the annual compensation planning cycle.
• May help facilitate education on compensation principles, tools and practices to strengthen HR and business knowledge of compensation programs and processes.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Minimum 1-3 years of professional HR experience, with compensation emphasis.
• Knowledge of FLSA and DOL regulatory and compliance requirements related to compensation
• Strong project management skills
• Advanced capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a changing environment with varied dynamics
• Knowledge and experience of Workday and/or PeopleSoft a plus
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands