Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Telemundo 47 is seeking a motivated, energetic, and creative General Assignment Reporter.
• Research, write, produce and report stories under deadline pressure and appear on camera - both live and recorded.
• Conduct effective interviews and gather information.
• Work as a team with a photographer as assigned.
• Ability to cultivate sources in the tristate area and produce exclusive enterprise content for all platforms
• Minimum 5 years of experience as television reporter in top 10 market
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Proven track record of strong writing, storytelling and live reporting skills
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required both written and verbal.
• Must submit a video of own work to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work in Fort Lee, NJ
• Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work any of a 24x7 shift and willingness to travel and work long hours and on weekends with short notice
Additional Job Requirements:
• Solid news judgment, strong writing and research skills
• Ability to enterprise stories
• Excellent writing skills as well as very strong speech skills.
• Must be able to ad-lib effortlessly in various types of situations, particularly breaking news
• Must be able to handle intense deadline pressure
• Experience working simultaneously on a web product
• Strong knowledge of social networking in regard to content gathering and distribution
• Ability and willingness to adhere to NBC News Guidelines and NBCU corporate culture.
• Successful experience working in a team environment
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site