Investigator, Employee Relations
Burbank, CA US
Seeking Talented HR Professionals (All U.S. Locations & Divisions)
Who We Need
It's not about the level. It's about you. We don't want to put you in a box. We want you to break it. Warner Media Human Resources is an eclectic team of professionals that is supporting the evolution of the media business. It's pretty exciting, we have to admit. We need to be creative and agile to our new business vision. We need people who are not going to do it the way we always have. We are seeking HR professionals whose expertise and spirit will have an impact in these various roles:
HR Coordinator – You will have 2+ years' experience supporting an HR team with various projects and administrative tasks. Candidates for these roles will be team-oriented, able to work autonomously, and highly enthusiastic about a career in HR
HR Business Partner (Generalist) – You have 5+ years' experience providing HR guidance, influence and delivery on HR objectives aligned to business priorities. Candidates for these roles will be solutions oriented and innovative while balancing a hands-on and strategic approach with client groups to help retain and grow best-in-class talent and drive the division forward.
Sr. HR Business Partner (Manager) – You have 7+ years' experience overseeing and implementing human resources programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. You are the HR SME that aligns business strategies with talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, performance management and employee relations. Candidates for this level will be innovative, solution-driven, analytical, collaborative and able to engage with clients across level, location and functional area.
HR Director – You have 10+ years' experience with a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the human resource function. You provide influential HR leadership and guidance to client areas while delivering on business aligned HR objectives. Candidates at this level will demonstrate strong leadership and business acumen with the ability to partner, coach, and consult with leadership to develop & implement overall talent management strategy.
Who You Are
• Bachelor's degree or requisite experience
• Ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment; able to translate ambiguous problems into solutions
• Proven team player that creates connection by painting a compelling picture of vision and strategy
• Strong sense of curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation
• Ability to see ahead and focus on the future
• Demonstrates accountability, good judgment, negotiation, leadership and project management skills
• Ability to act courageously while addressing conflict and continuously challenging the status quo
• Superior analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Prior experience with HR integration preferred
Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA
This is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in WarnerMedia.