Human Resources Director / Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead
Entercom is a mission-driven company. We care about our communities, our listeners, our customers, our brands, our partners, our company, our work, and our teammates. We lead with grit, confidence, and a positive, make-it-happen spirit. We are looking for a Chief of Staff (COS) to partner with and support our CEO and COO to ensure priorities are being met, goals are being knocked out of the park, and our strategic focus remains sharp. Our COS will play a critical role in enabling communication, collaboration, and strategy execution across the organization. This position is the deputy, gatekeeper and thought-partner to our CEO and COO.
The idea candidate is:
• A bar raiser, never stops exploring new ideas, better solutions and innovation
• Confident and sophisticated in communication, thought and action
• Has high standards of integrity and performance
• A project manager who has the ability to effectively juggle a constantly changing portfolio of projects that require sophisticated skill and attention to detail
• Receptive to give and take feedback and propose ideas with a high level of maturity and situational sensitivity
• Be the ''air traffic controller'' for the CEO and COO managing, owning and prioritizing key projects, tasks, and deliverables
• Project Manage all projects, tasks and deliverables: Maintain status, follow-up with key stakeholders ensuring nothing falls through the cracks, anticipate challenges, and take ownership by seeing projects, tasks and deliverables through to successful completion
• Sit in on meetings on behalf of CEO and/or COO; record and digest information, make suggestions and help facilitate productivity
• Brief the CEO and/or COO on respective projects at a moment's notice with succinct, detailed bullet points and deliverables
• Communicator and Innovator – Determine when there are more efficient ways of performing tasks, completing projects and packaging information to achieve a high level of efficiency. Effectively lead, bringing business teams together to find consensus and ensure optimal organization execution
• Trusted Advisor – Be a business savvy confidant to the CEO and COO; taking into account short-term goals and long-term strategy. Provide oversight and guidance to projects of high performance. Perform research as needed, provide valuable information and make insightful suggestions
• At least 2 years' experience in an equivalent role strong in business acumen, consultancy background preferred; media industry a plus!
• Bachelor's degree required, Business degree preferred; MBA a plus!
• Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
• Proven success in taking ownership of projects and seeing them through to successful completion; having worked with a strong sense of urgency
• Superb time management skills, skilled in being persistent and persuasive. Skilled in executive time management preferred
• Excellent Communication skills; written and verbal; experience with executive briefings and presentations
• Proven ability to anticipate problems and maintain a level of sensitivity to issues that require diplomacy
• High level of self-management, self-awareness, social awareness and relationship management skills
• Exceptional managerial and interpersonal skills
• Excel and PowerPoint guru (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, formatting) and comfortable with data analysis
• Passion for radio, digital media and events a plus!
Administrative Support Workers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site