New York, NY
Prepare the daily operations schedule for the CBS & CW networks which contains all program episode numbers, commercials, and promotion material for both networks for the broadcast day. Prepare the Facilities Transaction Report which drives the interconnection and assignment of Broadcast Center facilities. Has immediate responsibility for the accuracy of the network origination channels.
• Formats for air in Pilat/IBMS scheduling system all network programs, commercials, and promotion material airing on the CBS and CW television networks.
• Schedules all programs and commercial playback channels.
• Prepares the daily Facility Transaction Report which schedules and routes all broadcast center facilities.
• Adjust daily on-air schedules to correct times as necessary.
• Coordinates in Air Control on day of air programming, commercial and promotion changes to schedules and disseminates updated information to operating areas.
• College graduate
• Good analytical skills required
• Must be able to react to various broadcast situations effectively
• Familiarity with computer interfaces and applications
• Must be detail-oriented
• Some exposure to the dynamics of television operations is preferred.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.