Full Time Job
Warner Music Group
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job Title: Accountant, Warner Music Latina
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Department at WM Latina is responsible for supporting the accuracy and completeness of financial statements, budgets, forecasts and monitoring compliance with accounting policies and procedures. In addition, the finance department is responsible for ensuring that internal control policies are adequate and implemented. The department is a partner to all other departments concerning making strategic decisions that benefit the company.
Here you will get to:
• Execute the accounts payable function (manage vendor and purchase orders, invoices, system interfaces and matching process)
• Verify the correctness and integrity of purchase orders and supporting documentation and resolve any issues independently
• Analyze expense reports to assign payments to proper cost centers, accounts
• Work with vendors to resolve past sue invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
• Prepare month-end journal entries, as part of the monthly close
• Issue wire transfers (checks)
• Assist during month-end closing
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations
• Work with the other departments to prepare management schedules
• Run various business objects reports and financial statements
• Assist in the preparation of the cash forecast
• Assist in any statutory reporting (including 1099 and 1042 reporting)
• Run manual invoicing and collection including intercompany billing with affiliates
• Work on special projects as assigned including testing of accounting system changes/upgrades, documentation of procedures and others.
• Any ad-hoc projects to support the finance department
• Maintain financial security and reporting accuracy by adhering to internal controls and global accounting policies.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting/finance positions
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience with SAP, Concur, GFS, HFM, FDM and Business Objects a plus
• Strong computer skills, proficiency using Microsoft Office's Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build partnerships the rest of the departments;
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish;
• Ability to meet deadlines consistently and effectively while working under pressure; and
• Ability to manage multiple assignments at any given time and prioritize them effectively and appropriately.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site