Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineer - Subscriptions
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for an IM/PM Analyst Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
IM/PM Analyst Intern
San Diego, CA.
This position requires the ability to think analytically, work collaboratively, and document all work being performed.
• Monitor incoming event queues for potential incidents; identify and act on anomalous network activity
• Perform a thorough analysis of network behavior Detailed analysis, documentation
• Perform proficient forensic analysis using tools and monitoring systems
• Perform hunting for dat across the network and digital assets, and reports
• Perform detailed investigation and response activities to assist in identification, containment, eradication and recovery actions for potential incidents
• Ensures all pertinent information is obtained to allow for the identification, containment, eradication, and recovery actions to occur in a time sensitive environment
• Collaborates with technical engineers, and analysts to provide indications and warnings, and contributes to predictive analysis of incidents
• learn techniques and processes around service management
• Create and continuously improve standard operating procedures used by the GSO team for actionable incidents
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships/partnerships with the engineering and infrastructure support teams throughout the organization as well as business units
• Triage issues raised by users from different forums/direct reporting and coordinate with technical teams
• Case Management – Need to troubleshoot and resolve cases raised by users or escalate as necessary
• Manage incidents through Servicenow
• Client Management, Communication, Analytics and User Experience services for Conferencing IT Services
• Create and update the test cases for the service readiness of the services offered
• Manage small projects with stringent timelines, provide status updates, coordinate between teams to drive the project to completion
• Ability to work in geographically separate teams
• Ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site