Production Assistant (OPEIU)
Be a part of the magic! We are looking for a dynamic professional, who is passionate and enthusiastic about a career in Production Management.
The Production Assistant (PA) works in the Production Management department on feature length films, short films and special projects. The PA works within and among production departments to provide day-to-day administrative and project support including, but not limited to, note taking, meeting scheduling, meeting preparation, and meeting assistance. In addition, PAs assist in communicating artist assignment progress through artistic rounds and reviews.
The PA ensures the accuracy of information by communicating in a timely and organized manner. The PA assists and supports the Production Supervisor and department leadership with day-to-day issues and projects as they arise. Position reports to the Production Supervisor.
• Proactive & able to work effectively independently, seeking guidance when necessary
• Positive attitude; demonstrating the ability to be resourceful and flexible
• Effective communicator; both verbally and written
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work as part of a team
• Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• Excellent multi-tasking, organization and follow-thru skills in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written & verbal
• Strong computer proficiency; experience in using Google Calendar, Docs and Sheets
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a professional working environment
• Previous Disney, agency, production or project management experience
• Education or professional experience in animation
• Experience using Shotgun (production tracking software)
• College degree or equivalent preferred
This position falls within the jurisdiction of the OPEIU collective bargaining agreement.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.