Los Angeles, CA US
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The Animator will play a key role in bringing new forms of immersive music experiences to life.
• Create and maintain high quality animations of characters and environments.
• Collaborate closely with designers and developers to implement animations into game engine environments.
• Optimize and implement motion capture data.
• Optimize animations with sound physics and realistic movements.
• Rapid prototype animations.
• Manage animation content pipeline, workflow, training and creative ideation.
• Export, test and troubleshoot animations within game engine environments.
• Optimize animations for real-time interactive playback and frame rate optimization.
• Actively participate in visualizing and developing animated features of immersive music experiences.
• 5+ years of professional animation experience for games.
• A thorough understanding of animation pipelines from concept through implementation.
• Expertise in rigging, skinning and implementation.
• Advanced knowledge of core animation principles within a gaming environment.
• Demonstrated experience using animation to drive user experience within games.
• Experience working with raw motion capture data.
• Advanced understanding of animation tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 shipped AAA game titles.
• Strong artistic and aesthetic skills, principles and POV.
• Virtual reality experience including frame rate optimization.
• Advanced to expert knowledge of Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint system and text-based scripting languages.
• Passion for building fun, intuitive and interactive environments.
• Self-motivated with drive for excellence.
• Excellent written, verbal and team communication skills.