Coordinator, International Originals, Latin America
Miami, FL US
The Administrative Assistant will support the attorneys and other Business & Legal Affairs personnel located at the company's main headquarters in Miami, Florida. The Administrative Assistant is expected to know and anticipate the needs and desires of the department and to proactively make arrangements to accomplish departmental goals.
• Supervision of administrative functions for the department.
• Proactively managing calendars, coordinating and arranging meetings.
• Arranging travel for attorneys and others.
• Creating files and managing the department's filing system.
• Learning and backing up all of the department's data and document systems, including ELF, Basis, Compass, Iris, Portafolio and others.
• General contract administration, including requesting, distributing and tracking contracts, licenses and other documents.
• Perform general duties, including preparing general correspondence, word processing, filing, faxing, copying, preparing and reconciling expense reports, ordering supplies, managing all subscriptions.
• Ensure email, phone and other messages are delivered to the attorneys and other appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
• Effectively arrange meetings, conference calls, videoconferences, domestic and international travel.
• Assist with the preparation of presentations, metric reports, dashboards, and other business reports, including online research and collection of data.
• Process, track and reconcile departmental invoices.
• Support organization and execution of departmental events [e.g., arrange catering, coordinate location, etc.]
• High school diploma, with a college degree preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
• Proficient in Outlook Calendar, Contacts.
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Handle sensitive tasks/documents with complete confidentiality and discretion.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to work with a large and disperse team of many different backgrounds.
• Excellent client service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise proper judgment to assess priorities.
• Resourceful, proactive, assertive, detail-oriented and energetic.
• Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently.
• High level of integrity and discretion.
• Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and multiple assignments.
• Excellent organization and follow up skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with tight time constraints.
• Proven ability to make effective decisions and solve problems.
• Superior time management and organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami area
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver's license (if applicable)
• Must be ''on call'' 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume (if applicable)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to sit in a chair for extended periods of time.
• Extensive visual use of computers, televisions and other monitors.
• Extensive audio use of telephonic equipment.
• Ability to speak clearly and efficiently with others.
• Ability to read quickly and efficiently, and to process, summarize and communicate the materials read.
• Ability to travel by airplane and other public conveniences and spend periods of time away from home.
• Availability to work from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Extended hours beyond normal business hours may be required on occasion as necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Office environment using computers, televisions, telephones, and other electronic equipment.
• Public accommodations when traveling on business.
• Use of stairs or elevator.
• Use of automobile, airplanes or other public transportation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site