Savannah, GA US
WTGS is seeking a Copy Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team.
We are looking for someone who will specialize in the strategic trafficking of on-air promotional spots. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of day-to-day programming and ad sales between our stations and our clients. Not every day is the same, however, the main duties of the position will include…
• Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
• Entering copy information using OSi traffic software
• Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
• Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
• A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children's Television Act is required
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience would be helpful but not required for the position
• Organization and attention to detail are areas you excel in
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Have a desire to learn and take imitative
• Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site