Animation Production Coordinator
Glendale, CA US
DreamWorks TV - Administrative Assistant (Temp)
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to an Executive of DreamWorks Animation's TV Group.
• Manages heavy and complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars.
• Provides meeting support that includes preparing agenda, decks, etc.
• Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
• Prepares and processes expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
• Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
• Composes and types routine e-mail correspondence
• Perform basic administrative tasks, e.g. scanning, photocopying and filing
• Assists other department members and dept heads as necessary
• May assist in making arrangements for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
• Handles heavy phones (including logging, placing, and rolling calls)
• 2-3 years administrative experience in an entertainment setting
• Interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter online to be considered
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the USA
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Gmail systems, especially PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree
• Initiative – Demonstrate by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Detail Oriented – Pays attention to multiple details and tasks while minimizing errors
• Organization – in order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and executive of work
• Diplomacy – in the most difficult situations, maintains positive relationships with tact and efficiency not appearing frustrated or upset
• Team Player – demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Confidentiality – Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentiality
• Flexibility – Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
• Discretion – In light of considerable exposure to deals and discussions of a confidential nature, maintains a high standard of discretion and integrity in handling of such information