Burbank, CA US
Coordinator will assist Production Executives in the management and support of all assigned licensed and in-house production. In addition to communicating with each production office, the coordinator will facilitate the creation, tracking and transfer of relevant information and materials to the various departments within the Originals group, in Burbank, and related network departments, in Los Angeles, Atlanta and New York.
Coordinator will assist the Production Executives in creation of all necessary materials, show breakdowns, schedules and charts, and will also provide necessary administrative/clerical support to Production Executives and production department.
• Provide administrative assistance to Production Executives and department as needed with phones, filing, typing, scheduling meetings, etc.
• Provides open communication pipeline between show production staff and production department to effectively monitor and manage both in-house, licensed and co-productions while keeping Production Department Executives informed.
• Collection, duplication, distribution, filing of relevant materials (e.g. script production drafts and revisions, production schedules, cast and crew lists, call sheets, production reports, daily progress reports, cost reports, S&P reports, etc.)
• Work with Burbank HBO Max departments and Atlanta departments.
• Review scripts and production reports for scene deletions, dropped scenes and coverage, and omissions.
• Provide effective cover, backup and support for Production Executives while they're on location or otherwise out of office.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Corporate network or studio production experience and knowledge of all aspects of production, from pre-production through post-production and delivery, is highly desired. Also, television production experience ideal particularly some from an APOC background in fiction (rather than unscripted) programming
• Must be detail-oriented and able to efficiently multi-task.
• Entertainment industry, television or related production knowledge and experience is a must. Knowledge of standard office equipment, PC software and production software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Position requires a team player in a service department of the organization.
• Must be organized, resourceful and able to work independently; detail oriented; flexible; ability to develop creative solutions.
• Other key qualities include ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of show personnel and company personnel in a professional manner, in person, on the telephone and using written correspondence.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands