Full Time Job
Waste & Recycling Coordinator
- Full Time
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the general appearance of the site such that the studio is always kept clean and tidy with no signs of rubbish or litter within the studio complex. You will also be expected to diversify your role such that you will assist with other general maintenance tasks should the need arise. Tasks will be issued by the Facilities Administrators via the two-way radio system. The Maintenance Manager and Team Lead will assist in prioritising works.
• Maintaining clear routes of access and egress around site and buildings
• Clearance of any spillages in a timely and safe manner
• Sweeping of pathways and tarmac areas by hand
• Assisting with clearance of snow and ice during the winter months
• Use of Mechanical Cardboard Balers and DMR bins
• Transport and Emptying of general bins in recycling yard
• Manual sorting of all recycling materials and cardboard bins
• Collection and removal of litter around the site
• Removal of weeds from around the buildings and pathways
• Experience of using ride on washers' scrubbers and sweepers would be advantageous
• COSHH awareness
• A positive and helpful attitude towards Health & Safety, Welfare, and safe systems of working.
• The successful candidate should have experience in a variety of cleaning and labouring tasks.
• Experience of working within a customer facing environment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and capable of working on own initiative.
• Prepared to participate in all business-related projects.
• A positive and helpful attitude towards Heath, Safety Welfare, and safe systems of working
• Full UK Driving License
• Flexibility to be able to work within a 6 week shift pattern 40 hour week
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity